Want to drop off food? The pantry is open 24 hrs a day and it at the corner of Rose Street and Belvedere St.
If you live in the east bay and want to donate food, here's a list of items that are very useful that people will use immediately and appreciate!
- chili, beans, mac and cheese
- rice and quinoa and legumes
- chicken soup / beef barley soup
- beef jerky or turkey jerky
- canned tuna and salmon
- energy bars
- a case of coconut water
- fresh produce (we put apples, oranges, lemons and squash in the pantry when we have them)
- Pasta / Rice
Best: Canned hearty soups and ready to eat food like power bars are very popular and go fast.